Hello!
I'm so sorry for not updating, been really busy with school &work. N's and prelims are so like around th corner now & I just had my N'level English oral on Monday, wasn't that easy at all luh. Tsk! Hope I can make it luh. My fever currently is like making things worst. Apparently, I made my closest friends fall ill, damn dumb right? Tsk.
Anyway, My sister gave birth to a baby boy last week, 04/07/07. I'm an Uncle! Tsk, I suddenly feel so old luh. Haha, the little boy's name is Caian & he's so cute I swear. He likes to stick out his tongue whenever I play with him, maybe he just dislikes me! Haha. Yesterday while my mom's making him burp after feeding him, I snatched away his milk bottle &he started crying luh. I'm just so mean! But, I'm not gonna do that anymore, if not the next time he might just throw up at me! Haha... Well, my grades now are like a roller-coaster, that bad I swear. Plus, I have not been catching up with alot sleep too! Tsk.
Well, I think I better get going. My desktop's down at the moment so using my sister's laptop to do this entry. Hope to blog regulary soon. Love you guys!
Cheers!