Baby if you strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like you just the way you are
I'm about to strip and I want it quick
Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the cheese or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like, I like, I like...
- Timbaland, The Way I are.
'Cause I like you just the way you are
I'm about to strip and I want it quick
Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the cheese or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like, I like, I like...
- Timbaland, The Way I are.
Damn! I was right about th song title! (:
This song's got me grooving till th early morn,
It so hot...
Sigh, Prelims are like just two weeks away!
This is shit, I'm so not prepared for it.
Tsk.
I want more time!
PLEASE!
Well, on a lighter note.
Things went better for me...
I'm happy for myself
&now I hope everything's alright.
To you;
&In this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're my everything.
This song's got me grooving till th early morn,
It so hot...
Sigh, Prelims are like just two weeks away!
This is shit, I'm so not prepared for it.
Tsk.
I want more time!
PLEASE!
Well, on a lighter note.
Things went better for me...
I'm happy for myself
&now I hope everything's alright.
To you;
&In this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're my everything.