Working so hard, every night and day &now we get the pay back. Trying so hard, saving up the paper, now we get to lay back. Working so hard, every night and day
&now we get the pay back, the pay back, the pay back.
Champagne kisses, hold me in your lap of luxury. I only want to fly first-class desires, you're my limousine. So elegant, the way we ride, our passion, it just multiplies. There's platinum lightning in the sky, look I'm livin' like a queen.
-Gwen Stefani, Luxurious
Gosh, I've been spending my cash on clothes. Not those cheap ones, but those expensive ones! Fuck! If this continues, I'll be fucking broke I swear! BUT, I'll be looking fucking awesome! :D I got me a num singlet which says 'I heart sunday' &th back is rainbow colors. So god damn nice but so AJ! I don't care.
Went out with my dudes from Luge on Thursday, btw my brother grad from NP alr, we went to th Jurong Bird Park. We just couldn't stop laughing and teasing at those birds la. I know we're mean, but I don't care. After that, headed to Marina to have dinner at Suki Yuki Yaki. Damn fucking fun la, we even got to do th DIY ice-cream! So fun!
Well school's starting in a weeks time! Fuck it. I better go and prepare for it. Bye!
I never read your letter, cause I knew what you'd say.