Will you never let me fall?
Will you stand up with me forever?
Will you be there for me through it all?
Even if saving me sends you to heaven...
Cause I'm here, for you,
Please don't walk away
&Please tell me you'll stay, stay...
will you be my guardian angel?
Sigh, the week is finally over!
I need not worry about my mother tongue &social studies paper anymore! All I'm left with is English paper 2, Maths, Food &Nutrition, Sciences- Chem/Phys & History. Ugh, another humanities paper!
Well, social studies paper, today, went fast. We had like 45mins to complete a source-based question. Mmm? I think, I did my best. Now we just have to wait &see what the outcome of it.
Went to Macs today with En, Joy, Sha, Bev &dearest Vic. I was like a pig today! I ate, uhm, a Bagel meal &a hotcakes happy meal.
That was ultra filling &sinful! Haha! Yummy!
My kor fixed my shades for me! :D
Anyway, I so love Ugly Betty, I watched like 5 episodes today! :D Think I shall watch some more later! Haha. I love Betty's Character man! Woots!

America Ferrera, I think she's hot!

Vanessa Williams, another Hot one!

Salma Hayek, Beauty never dies for her.

Eric Mabius, one word; hot!!
Credits; to Yahoo! for the pictures.