
I woke up today thinking, is this right? Is this what I want now? Is this the right time to have a relationship? You know they always say 'We're too fast for love'. But I don't wanna lose you badly, you know? It's alright hun, I made a commitment to you &I'm sticking to it. No regrets at all.
Woke up today with a heavy heart. A very bad dream indeed. Had plenty of second thoughts going thru my head. Soon, it was all cleared with my last minute of studying. Boy, the history of Russia was running in my mind. Ugh.
Had EL paper 2.
It went alright, I guess? The comprehension passage was rather interesting. Managed to do a draft for my summary. Finally! :D
Mmm. Ok, enough about school. Now I shall update you guys on what happened during this lovely weekend.
The Shaw theatre at Beach Road is to die for la.
On Saturday, We managed to get tickets for Spiderman 3 there plus it was back row! I just love him la. We wanted to get the couple seats but forgot. So we made do with the normal ones. While inside, we decided to just sit on the couple seats. But we got chased away twice. &&Thats super ultra embarrassing. Haha! Anyway, the movie was great la. :D
Went to Parkway with him to meet Zack, his pal, a new friend. Mmm, bring me out often so that I can meet your friends ok? Had dinner at the hawker center along Marine Parade. Oh, not forgetting! I pimp-ed my K800i with a hard orange silicon casing. Bussed to town again to check out bags for my Nepal trip. But decided to get it later as a friend of mine told me that there were new designs coming. So I shall wait! Zack left, we walked to fort canning for some quiet time but it was disturbed by the play in the park thingy which I so wanted to go! Not long after, we went our separate ways. I met Alex at the bus stop. So bussed home with him.
On Sunday, met the dude at Cathay. Made an appointment at Browhaus to do threading for my brows. Went to Prince again. Watched 200 pounds of beauty. It was so hilarious la! Haha. It was really a short day cos I felt so shitty. Went home &studied history a little &slept the entire night away.
I hope you know what you are doing &make sure it's the right one..
Woke up today with a heavy heart. A very bad dream indeed. Had plenty of second thoughts going thru my head. Soon, it was all cleared with my last minute of studying. Boy, the history of Russia was running in my mind. Ugh.
Had EL paper 2.
It went alright, I guess? The comprehension passage was rather interesting. Managed to do a draft for my summary. Finally! :D
Mmm. Ok, enough about school. Now I shall update you guys on what happened during this lovely weekend.
The Shaw theatre at Beach Road is to die for la.
On Saturday, We managed to get tickets for Spiderman 3 there plus it was back row! I just love him la. We wanted to get the couple seats but forgot. So we made do with the normal ones. While inside, we decided to just sit on the couple seats. But we got chased away twice. &&Thats super ultra embarrassing. Haha! Anyway, the movie was great la. :D
Went to Parkway with him to meet Zack, his pal, a new friend. Mmm, bring me out often so that I can meet your friends ok? Had dinner at the hawker center along Marine Parade. Oh, not forgetting! I pimp-ed my K800i with a hard orange silicon casing. Bussed to town again to check out bags for my Nepal trip. But decided to get it later as a friend of mine told me that there were new designs coming. So I shall wait! Zack left, we walked to fort canning for some quiet time but it was disturbed by the play in the park thingy which I so wanted to go! Not long after, we went our separate ways. I met Alex at the bus stop. So bussed home with him.
On Sunday, met the dude at Cathay. Made an appointment at Browhaus to do threading for my brows. Went to Prince again. Watched 200 pounds of beauty. It was so hilarious la! Haha. It was really a short day cos I felt so shitty. Went home &studied history a little &slept the entire night away.
I hope you know what you are doing &make sure it's the right one..


MY BROWS! LOVE THEM!

The new found friend! :D