get the picture?
I hate it when it has to come to this. I never thought that this matter could be brought up in our relationship. Ugh. Well, even though if you say you are one &at least accept me. I'm sure you wouldn't want your friendship between you &him and my relationship with him to be on the line right?
Gee. Yes dear. I don't know why am I making a big issue out of it. Well, maybe I'm just sensitive &insecure. I dunno, take your pick?
Guess it's in my genes. I'm a bitch. *raises eyes* I can't stand it when racism is taken place. I see it all the time in buses &trains. So... no comments. Well. I hope that someone can put a stop &an end to this 'Mama-Drama'
Going off later to NY with the gang to celebrate Sze's, Caspar's &Amanda's birthday. You guys are one lucky bunch! Haha.
Off now.
Cheers!