<body>
thanks for the memories...
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wish we could switch up the roles
&I could be that...
Tell you I love you ,
But when you call I never get back,
Would you ask them questions like me?
Like where you be at?
Cause I'm out 4 in the morning,
On the corner rolling,
Doing my own thing.
Ohh!

What if I?
Had a thing on the side?
Made ya cry?
Would the rules change up?
Or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy?
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy.



One night and one more time.
Thanks for the memories,
even though they weren't so great.

Had my Prelims orals yesterday. The English one went ok luh, I guess? Mrs. Chng was my examiner! :D After I have been tested, went to help Jing Yang to search in for his phone because he foolishly left it inside the cab. Gosh! In the end, some Indian guy that stays at Dover found his phone, &Jingy went 'I love Indians!' -.-''

Went to dover for 'brunch'? Ate Prawn mee. Everybody was like planning for Bev's birthday &stuff. But its sucha sad thing that I've to miss it as I'm going out with family to celebrate my bro's 22th birthday.

Headed back to school for CL orals. Saw Elton at the bus stop! Haha, it's been awhile buddy, we should hang out sometime soon with Maple! :D

My examiner was Mdm Xu! She's like the MT head of the school lah! Damn nervous, but anyway, she kept smiling &laughing when I did my orals. Mmm? I guess I did well?

Met my parents at BM to see my new wardrobe, went to many many many furniture shops. Then went to the new place, they are laying the kitchen tiles alr! Thats like so fast! Haha, the architect is like so gong-gong luh! Super ultra blur! I wonder why my dad choose her. Laughs.

Went home &got changed for the dinner. Modesto's! Ate the 20'inch pizza with lasagna. :D

OH! I HAD A SHIRLEY TEMPLE WHICH WAS SUPER TASTY! :P

Headed to Marche for desserts. Gosh, my tummy was about to explode la! Hahah. &&Thats the end of my day for yesterday. Today? I dunno. Studying I guess?



Alright, Take care!

Cheers,
Wolfgang


Me

Tagboard

Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
December 2010

Credits
Designer
Inspiration