Sometimes I wish that you were dead.
Sometimes I wonder why there are idiots like you in the world?
Sometimes I wonder why you bitch about me behind my back?
Sometimes I wonder why me?
Am I just an envy to you?
Somehow seeing you makes me laugh,
you low-life moronic idiot!
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!
&Somehow when I was in secondary 1,
I looked up to you as my role model.
But now when I think of it, you make me sick.
School today was a bore.
Couldn't pay attention during English.
My eyes were sore. Ugh.
Humans was worst, was caught disturbing Joy.
Sigh.
Recess was a major killer!
Somehow I used to love this period, but now, SCREW IT!
Chemistry, played with models. So kiddish! But I like! :P
Had chinese test. ROAR!
Hopefully I pass this time?
Alright babe's &dude's, I gotta go now. Work starts at 6 today. Love y'all!
Cheers,
Wolfgang