Hey,
Gosh, I'm like so confused now. I'm not really sure whether I should remain on operations or should I just switch to ticketing. But I strongly feel that I'll be much better off in ticketing as compared to ops. But one thing that I worry about ticketing is just that I might raise my voice to the guest & get all moody and stuff, thats all.
Mmm, this two days of working have been a real killer I swear! Take today morning as an example. After blowing the track, a whole lot of people luged down. &Plus Louise is attending to the chair. So only there was me at the conveyor &I tell you, pulling carts ain't that easy. But its worth training my arms. HAHA!
Now comes the most stressful part,
MY EXAMS ARE COMING!
fuck it
Ugh, plus I haven't started on my revision! CRAP! Alright, I shall try &start reading on smth now. Till then, my loved ones.
Cheers,
Wolfgang