I'm here when will you make your move?
I see you, I am me, I want you, why don't you?
Come to me, I can be, what you need, uh baby
I'm standing, been waiting, I'm yearning, I'm burning
Come to know me, come and get to know me
Come to show me, that you wanna know me
-which means i am desperate
Stone cold sober, 'bout to get knocked out
Are you ready for me?
Wanna party hard, wanna get real loud
Tonight I'm feeling sexy!
A girl over there damn near passed out
I know your watching me be
And that's what happens when you're in the crowd
I can't control what I feel
Somethin' 'bout to make me get it up
Somethin's got me ready
Somethin's 'bout to get me baby
Don't have to tell me to get fired up
If I don't move now it might erupt
Get fired up
Fired up
-which simply means i am slutty & honry