Dating By Sign
All the astral intelligence you'll ever need
To Know Me: I can't help it if I'm a bit vain. I love to flirt, and will take any opportunity that comes up my way to explore all the ways I'm attracted to you. Save the intellectual talk for someone else though; I'm impressed more with your knowledge of pop-culture trivia....
Is to Love Me: I'll put down people who put on airs, and I'm often unable to fully kick back and relax — even in familiar situations. I can be hard on myself, and sometimes that affects my close relationships.
Read My Mind: I'm not proud of it, but I sometimes cut off contact with friends and lovers for no apparent reason. I'll know why — but will you? It's hard for me to share what's at my emotional center; instead, I'll only display the more balanced me.
Read My Lips: Don't you want me, baby?